Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So back at it today…

This past weekend had been a wonderful time. The weather was gorgeous here in the Twin Cities, and without too much pressing at this time, I was able to enjoy the weekend knowing that I had done all I could do in the week before.

But here it is on Tuesday, and I’m still in need of a job. I’ve got a follow up call to make with the plastics company I interviewed with on Friday, and I’m meeting an ingenious chap for lunch. This cat has is own business that I’d love to get in on, but the financial situation at this point, makes it nearly impossible on both ends. So today we’ll have lunch and talk about possibilities and hopefully establish solid communication based on common ground.

So that’s what’s going on, on the job search front…

So yesterday Lou (one of the owners of the home I’m staying in) took me for a tour of a couple of neighborhoods I’ve been interested in checking out, with respect to finding an apartment…

Oh yeah…I can’t start there…let me tell you about my excursion into unknown territories…unfortunately…I don’t have time right now…but it’s a funny story and I’ll try to post it later on today…right now…I need to iron some clothes and get ready for the day…

1 comment:

Jocelyn in Wonderland said...

oooh the cliff hanger!

by the by Susan is one of my blog friends and the notes from the universe are fab you would like them!

tell me more tell me more!

J